Author Topic: SharkX Feature Request  (Read 24053 times)

Offline MsZ

• Il Manutentore
  • Militante
  • GNUru Meditation
Re: SharkX Feature Request
« Reply #20 on: Fri 05 December 2008, 13:32 »
How about separating the Log from the Server window?

Honestly speaking, I never understood why the Log is kept where servers are. Servers are fading and losing importance and focus, and I'd throw away the Server window altogether as soon as possible.

I know this idea is somewhat daring, but I'd feel that the time of servers has ended. But ultimately this is something that the official eMule's developers have to decide... right?

Still, I'd separate the Log from the Server window.

Offline MsZ

• Il Manutentore
  • Militante
  • GNUru Meditation
« Reply #21 on: Thu 11 December 2008, 14:59 »
I'd suggest to change the new SharkX icon. If I'm not mistaking, the current icon is a shot of Shark Tale's Lenny, the great white shark.

This may result in a copyright infringement, please be aware of this.

Offline SS1900

• Giovane membro
« Reply #22 on: Sat 13 June 2009, 05:34 »
hi taz !  :wink: you can add to yhe new sharkx this feature : Automatic Firewalled retries (from zzul plus 1.1 ) ? i think can be very useful  :angel:

thx

Offline taz

• Apprendista
  • SharkX modder
« Reply #23 on: Wed 17 June 2009, 09:49 »
you can add to yhe new sharkx this feature : Automatic Firewalled retries (from zzul plus 1.1 ) ? i think can be very useful  :angel:

Added to AcK & SharkX (BTW: code is from eMF 0.7 by WiZaRd) - 10'x

Offline SS1900

• Giovane membro
« Reply #24 on: Wed 17 June 2009, 11:25 »
Added to AcK & SharkX (BTW: code is from eMF 0.7 by WiZaRd) - 10'x

yeah i know !  :wink: from the zzul plus 1.1 changelog : ADDED: Automatic Firewalled retries[WiZaRd] merged from eMulefuture  :smile:  i'm wait  :angel:

Creative Commons License All ValerioCipriani.com contents are published according to Creative Common License, except different instructions. The Staff is not responsible of eventually guide, article and publishing mistakes. All published items are patent free. All trade marks reported are right reserved. Contact us, Info.