Re: Hello
« Reply #10 on: Thu 12 July 2007, 21:05 »
 :wub:

Offline shadow2004

• eMuleFuture Coach
  • Nuovo iscritto
« Reply #11 on: Fri 10 August 2007, 08:27 »
If I am logged in, I just see the Community-Forum. Some problems with the rights?

I wanted to download the translated langstrings for the eMuleFuture-Mod to release it. But if the forum is invisible for me, I don't have any chance.

Offline Emulizzato

• Super Mod
  • Translator Crew
  • Membro attivo
  • El Niņo
    • http://feffo.splinder.com/
« Reply #12 on: Fri 10 August 2007, 13:09 »
I'm sorry for any incovenience,but i can't do anything because i'm not the Admin...You can try to register with another account only to take it,i think you are in a group where there aren't any permits...That is an our mistake...Sorry...
I can also give it by MSN...If you have an MSN account,of course...

Regards. :oki:

Offline shadow2004

• eMuleFuture Coach
  • Nuovo iscritto
« Reply #13 on: Fri 10 August 2007, 21:26 »
Thanks. Can you send me the Link to the eMuleFuture-Thread, where you append the translation? I cant see the forum, but I have the rights, to read in it. Verry funny.  :2funny:

Offline Emulizzato

• Super Mod
  • Translator Crew
  • Membro attivo
  • El Niņo
« Reply #14 on: Fri 10 August 2007, 22:51 »
Ok... :lgh: :lgh:

EDIT:in the eMuleFuture 3d,where you post,there is already the dll at the first post. :oki:
« Last Edit: Fri 10 August 2007, 22:53 by Emulizzato »

Offline shadow2004

• eMuleFuture Coach
  • Nuovo iscritto
« Reply #15 on: Sat 11 August 2007, 18:14 »
Yes. I know. But I cant get there again. Last time I was there, because I found it with help of the "show all unread topics". But now this topic is read already. Please send me the file or however.

Offline Emulizzato

• Super Mod
  • Translator Crew
  • Membro attivo
  • El Niņo
« Reply #16 on: Sat 11 August 2007, 19:38 »
Yes. I know. But I cant get there again. Last time I was there, because I found it with help of the "show all unread topics". But now this topic is read already. Please send me the file or however.

Ok,i've understood. :oki:

Offline franz1789

• Vagrant
  • Administrator
  • Militante
    • Been Smoking Too Long
« Reply #17 on: Sat 11 August 2007, 22:31 »
Did you receive it from someone else? if someone didn't do it, if you ask me, I'm gonna send it via e-mail...
Anyway, you can subscribe the topic, this one...

Offline shadow2004

• eMuleFuture Coach
  • Nuovo iscritto
« Reply #18 on: Sat 11 August 2007, 23:12 »
Thanks. I got the link from Emulizzato already and downloaded the translation-file.

Creative Commons License All ValerioCipriani.com contents are published according to Creative Common License, except different instructions. The Staff is not responsible of eventually guide, article and publishing mistakes. All published items are patent free. All trade marks reported are right reserved. Contact us, Info.