Author Topic: [REL] eMule 0.49a [ScarAngel 3.0]  (Read 7647 times)

Offline Emulizzato

• Super Mod
  • Translator Crew
  • Membro attivo
  • El Niño
    • http://feffo.splinder.com/
[REL] eMule 0.49a [ScarAngel 3.0]
« on: Sun 06 July 2008, 13:11 »
eMule 0.49a ScarAngel 3.0

eMule v0.49a ScarAngel v3.0:
------------------------
- 06.07.2008 -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
based on eMule 0.48a Xtreme 6.1 compiled with vs2003 SP1
Merged to eMule v0.49a [Stulle]

- Xtreme's heir -

Added: Auto download priority [tommy_gun/iONiX] - MyTh
Added: MenuXP Sub Heading [fafner] - MyTh

Changed: Context menu Sidebars show mod version [Stulle] - MyTh
Changed: Context menu title shown as sub heading [Stulle] - MyTh
Changed: Localize Source Graph group box [Stulle/thx pennyliu123] - Stulle
Changed: Localize Push Small Files label above slider [Stulle/thx pennyliu123] - Stulle
Changed: Localize TBH: MM group item [Stulle/thx pennyliu123] - Stulle
Changed: Localize "12h" string for Release Bonus [Stulle/thx pennyliu123] - Stulle
Changed: Updated UPnP implementation, UPnP lib and PThread lib [leuk_he] - Stulle
Changed: Updated IP2Country implementation [MorphXT] - Stulle
Changed: Updated libping to 1.28 (which is same source as 1.27) [leuk_he] - Stulle
Changed: Updated CxImage to 6.00 (we use the rather complete lib) [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: No increased reask time for Mephisto clients [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: No Pay back First for non-SUI clients if client ident failed [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: Only draw credits overlay icon for mods [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: Creation of TBH: MiniMule (won't show up on startup now) [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: Display warning in Design Panel for all Windows > XP [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: Made Compat clients stats code prettier [WiZaRd] - Stulle
Changed: Ban clients with reduced score immediatly on setting changed [Stulle] - Stulle
Changed: Keep Sup clients in up if there is no other sup client in queue [Stulle] - Stulle

Fixed: Do not restrict download if no upload possible [Stulle] - Stulle
   + missed merging the proper version of this code on releasing
Fixed: Anti-Uploader-Ban case 2 and 3 (horribly old...) [Stulle] - Stulle

Removed: Redundant File Settings code (old) [Stulle] - Stulle
Removed: Safe KAD code and thelike (for now) [Stulle] - Stulle
Removed: Xtreme version check (not working for now) [Stulle] - Stulle

Download Mirrors:
eMule-0.49a-ScarAngel-v3.0-bin.rar
eMule-0.49a-ScarAngel-v3.0-src.rar

Offline SS1900

• Giovane membro
Re: [REL] eMule 0.49a [ScarAngel 3.0]
« Reply #1 on: Sun 06 July 2008, 19:50 »
non va' con la traduzione dll.ita della versione 2.5 !  :deluso: ripristina sempre l'inglese !  :pianto: stessa cosa per la mephisto 2.0 ! ciao a tutti  :biggrin:

Offline Emulizzato

• Super Mod
  • Translator Crew
  • Membro attivo
  • El Niño
    • http://feffo.splinder.com/
« Reply #2 on: Sun 06 July 2008, 19:59 »
non va' con la traduzione dll.ita della versione 2.5 !  :deluso: ripristina sempre l'inglese !  :pianto: stessa cosa per la mephisto 2.0 ! ciao a tutti  :biggrin:

In che senso?Intendi quando metti la lingua nelle preferenze del Menù opzioni o quando sostituisci la dll nella directory?

Offline Raid

• Administrator
  • Membro esperto
    • www.darkforge.it
« Reply #3 on: Sun 06 July 2008, 20:00 »
la lingua italiana non è compatibile, domani dovremmo rilasciare il DLL per la scar 3.0

EDIT: traduzione per la 3.0 rilasciata, è nella sezione download
« Last Edit: Wed 09 July 2008, 12:30 by Raid »

Offline franz1789

• Vagrant
  • Administrator
  • Militante
    • Been Smoking Too Long
« Reply #4 on: Wed 09 July 2008, 11:20 »
È la mod preferita dalla mia ragazza, dovrò andare ad aggiornargliela il più presto possibile...

Offline Stulle

• Matricola
« Reply #5 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 13:54 »
ATTENTION: The darkforge translation has not been approved by me. I strongly recommend not to use it as it might contain malicious code and cause instability of the program. That translation is not part of the ScarAngel project!

@ DottorLeo: Check your mails!

@ Admins: If you insist to play child games with me expect me to strike back. As a part of my project all translations are available with sources under the GPL. Nobody cares about stupid revisions and changelogs on some lame translation. Now, if you think you want to change your attitude, do it. If you insist on f**king with me I will insist to f**k back!

Offline MsZ

• Il Manutentore
  • Militante
  • GNUru Meditation
« Reply #6 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:41 »
First of all, this looks like spamming to me.
Second point, you don't need to complain in such a way, replying as a big Mafia boss. If you insist on this way of yours, you could find yourself alone. On forums as well as in your real life.

Now, if you think you want to change your attitude, do it.
We will, no doubt about it. We don't want to mess with such a crybaby.

If you insist on f**king with me I will insist to f**k back!
I'd be curious to see what you can do.

it might contain malicious code and cause instability of the program
You have no proofs. Every single translation created here is thoroughly tested for bugs. But the line that offended me the most it's about the malicious code. You have no right to accuse us without proofs.

I'm sorry, everyone, but this time Stulle crossed the line and I've always wanted to tell him a thing or two.

If you hate translations so much, why didn't you come out earlier and say "Hey, please don't translate my mods" instead of making a fuss everywhere? We'll continue translating, regardless of what you say. If you don't want us to translate your mods, just say it right away and we'll never do anything for you.
Period.
« Last Edit: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:48 by MsZ »

Offline Stulle

• Matricola
« Reply #7 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:45 »
first of all, official translation released.

secondary, you are pulling the shit on me. you have no reason to complain when i release the complete sources (which you don't!) and there is no need for any stupid changelog.

i have spoken to dottorleo already and made my point. if am not a fan of all the translations because they mean extra work for me but i am certainly not letting myself be fooled by some lousy dorks who just don't understand the concept of open source. you contribute to a project when writing a translation but you are not becoming a project of your own! that's what you need to understand! know your place, dammit!

Offline MsZ

• Il Manutentore
  • Militante
  • GNUru Meditation
« Reply #8 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:48 »
i have spoken to dottorleo already and made my point.
So, you have no right 1-to spam here and 2-to pull s**t on us if you already made your point. And, you have no right to insult us. Even if the administrator answered politely, you should answer politely, or else you may be considered at fault.

you contribute to a project when writing a translation but you are not becoming a project of your own!
On GPL there's no word about having to become a project. Or, I didn't happen to find such a terminology. We don't have to, so there should be no problem.
Please tell me if I'm mistaking.

I never read a single "yes" or "no" on your reply.

Do you want us to continue translating your works?
« Last Edit: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:54 by MsZ »

Offline Stulle

• Matricola
« Reply #9 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:54 »
first of all, i am warning my users!

secondary, i like people participating in my project - e.g. doing translations - but they will have to fit into my project and don't try something funny with me like cellax did. translating means contributing and nothing more! that's the point and you guys here are the bloody first to ever bitch about this! if you contribute to open source there is no place to live your egomanic site unless you got a real project of your own. translations are not a real project!

another buddy of mine has already accepted to do further translations for me. it is up to you if you get the credits and comply to the very simple rule i sent you (cellax) or if he gets the credits. decide!

Creative Commons License All ValerioCipriani.com contents are published according to Creative Common License, except different instructions. The Staff is not responsible of eventually guide, article and publishing mistakes. All published items are patent free. All trade marks reported are right reserved. Contact us, Info.