Author Topic: [REL] eMule Mephisto 2.0 .dll Italiano rev.0  (Read 6698 times)

Offline Raid

• Administrator
  • Membro esperto
    • www.darkforge.it
[REL] eMule Mephisto 2.0 .dll Italiano rev.0
« on: Wed 09 July 2008, 00:27 »
eMule 0.49a Mephisto 2.0

Sono felice di annunciare il rilascio della prima traduzione italiana di eMule Mephisto, visita il ContentDB.emule-project per scaricare il link eD2k del file.

Il file DLL è reperibile nella nostra Sezione Download

Invito tutti a partecipare segnalando qui di seguito eventuali errori di traduzione, idee e proposte, oppure scrivendoci un email all'indirizzo:  traduzioni [at] darkforge [dot] it

Un ringraziamento speciale a DottorLeo, ultimo acquisto della Translator Crew :wub:

Grazie
« Last Edit: Wed 09 July 2008, 01:54 by Raid »

Offline Stulle

• Matricola
Re: [REL] eMule Mephisto 2.0 .dll Italiano rev.0
« Reply #1 on: Tue 15 July 2008, 14:02 »
ATTENTION: This translation has not been approved by me. I strongly recommend not to use it as it might contain malicious code and cause instability of the program. That translation is not part of the Mephisto project!

@ DottorLeo: Check your mails!

@ Admins: If you insist to play child games with me expect me to strike back. As a part of my project all translations are available with sources under the GPL. Nobody cares about stupid revisions and changelogs on some lame translation. Now, if you think you want to change your attitude, do it. If you insist on f**king with me I will insist to f**k back!

Creative Commons License All ValerioCipriani.com contents are published according to Creative Common License, except different instructions. The Staff is not responsible of eventually guide, article and publishing mistakes. All published items are patent free. All trade marks reported are right reserved. Contact us, Info.